Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bad Company 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post Bad Company 2

    Bc2lowres

    SOON AVAILABLE FOR PS3, 360, and PC

    KEY POINTS
    [MOST TO LEAST AWESOME]
    Fully Destructible Environments
    Most Realistic Sound Effects Ever
    Customizable Player Classes/Kits
    New Squad-Rush Game Mode
    10+ Hour Singleplayer Campaign
    24-Players (Consoles), 32-Players (PC)
    Vehicles: Land, Sea, and Air


    Singleplayer Footage
    YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Singleplayer Campaign Gameplay

    Multiplayer Footage
    YouTube - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Battlefield Moments - Episode 2 HD


    The fully destructible maps are my favorite part of this game. You can destroy literally everything you see.
    Shoot a rocket at a wall, it will crumble. Shoot the top of a fence with a machine gun, it will break and
    splinter. Hit the ground with an artillery blast, it will leave craters that create cover for infantry and make
    for rough terrain for vehicles. Shoot a bridge with a tank, it will crumble and sever possible enemy routes.
    The sound design is also among the best I've ever heard in a video game. In fact, I think it might very well
    be the best, ever, in terms of sheer realism and creating a believable atmosphere. Seriously, have weapons
    ever sounded this powerful in a game? The gunfighting in the distance is one of my favorite effects.


    MULTIPLAYER BETAS/DEMOS:
    Playstation 3 - Beta in progress!
    PC - Beta in progress!
    Xbox 360 - Demo available!

    RELEASE DATE:
    March 2, 2010


    Anyone else hyped for this game?


    P.S. Modern Warfare 2:
    [SPOILER]:mooning:
    :laffingassoff::laffingassoff::laffingassoff:[/SPOILER]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company 2

    I'm pretty pumped for it, more countless hours of my life gone

  3. #3
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company 2

    Looks like a good game. It will not come close to selling the same amount of copies of Modern Warfare 2.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company 2

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    Looks like a good game. It will not come close to selling the same amount of copies of Modern Warfare 2.
    Yeah, you're right about that. Infinity Ward did an excellent job sucking in everyone with a half-baked game. I just can't wait until Bad Company 2 utterly destroys it in the gameplay department in every way possible. After what IW did with Modern Warfare 2 in regards to its extra short campaign and screw-over-PC-users mishaps, I'd love nothing more than to see Bad Company 2 receive more praise than it, even if it obviously won't sale near as many copies.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Yeah, you're right about that. Infinity Ward did an excellent job sucking in everyone with a half-baked game. I just can't wait until Bad Company 2 utterly destroys it in the gameplay department in every way possible. After what IW did with Modern Warfare 2 in regards to its extra short campaign and screw-over-PC-users mishaps, I'd love nothing more than to see Bad Company 2 receive more praise than it, even if it obviously won't sale near as many copies.


    I like MW2, not fanboy like, but I like to play online. Yes the single player was too short and there are glitches. But show me a perfect game.

    BC2 has the potential, and kooks to be a very good game. I'll buy it for the single player campaign alone. Really like the war genre games alot.

    Another game I'm looking into is MAG. Massive multiplayer abilities.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company 2

    Quote Originally Posted by burton2019 View Post
    Another game I'm looking into is MAG. Massive multiplayer abilities.
    Yeah, MAG is another game that looks amazing! 256 players all at one time in each server. Holy moly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •